Pioneer TS-WX1010A – 10” Sealed enclosure active subwoofer with built-in amplifier
- 1,100 Watts Max Power. (300 Watts Nom.)
- Built-In 300 Watts Output Class-D Amplifier
- Variable Bass Boost (0 to +12 dB, 40Hz to 100Hz)
- Wired Remote Bass Control & Gain Control at Side Panel
Powerful Amplified Subwoofer
Built with high bandwidth, high output and low distortion 300-watt Class D amplifier mated to high sensitivity woofers specifically optimized for use in small, sealed enclosures.
Flexible sound adjustment
User adjustable controls include a LPF, phase control and variable bass boost (0 to +12 dB, 40Hz to 100Hz) providing enhanced control. To expand system flexibility and user control, input gain can be adjusted using the included wired remote bass control knob or via the input gain control mounted on the enclosure side panel.
The innovative trapezoid shape of the enclosure is designed for high rigidity and to reduce internal standing waves, while also increasing installation flexibility. Can be installed freely in the cabin or under seats and re-positioned with the subwoofer firing rear, front or upwards for optimal bass tuning. The enclosure is fully carpeted, creating a non-slip, durable and scratch resistant surface.
- Size: 10″ Cone
- Max. Music Power (Nominal): 1100 W (300 W)
- Cone Composition: Cellulose Fiber
- Surround Composition: Urethane
- Frequency Response: 20Hz to 125Hz
- Sensitivity (IN CAR, INPUT: 1W) 112 dB