RNGR-STAGE3 400 watt stereo, front lower speaker, and subwoofer kit for select Polaris RANGER
- Direct connect wiring harnesses for RANGER models
- System is Element Ready to withstand harsh outdoor environment
- Speaker and sub enclosures integrate with no loss of passenger/cargo space
- PMX-2: Punch Marine Compact AM/FM/WB Digital Media Receiver 2.7″ Display
- RFRNGR-PMXDK: Installation Kit for Dash
- RM1652B: Prime 6.5″ Full Range Speakers – Black (Pair)
- RFRNGR-FSE: 6.5″ Front Lower Speaker Enclosure (Pair)
- RM110D2B: Prime 10″ Dual 2-Ohm Subwoofer Black
- RFRNGR-FWE: 10″ Front Subwoofer Enclosure
- TM400X4ad: Power Marine 400 Watt Class-ad 4-Channel Amplifier
- RFRNGR-K8: 2-Seat or 4-Seat Amp Wire Kit
- Antenna not included
- Compatible with Polaris heater and defrost option
Element Ready – UTV Solutions
These products are protected against Dust, UV, Temperature, Water, Corrosion and Vibration.
Rockford Fosgate UTV solutions are fully tested against UV radiation degradation as well as tested to IPX water intrusion standards. We also fully test models for ever changing environmental conditions such as temperature extremes, as well as vibration testing to make sure they can take a bump and keep performing like a Rockford Fosgate product should.
Dust – We make sure that displays and motor structures are sealed up tight so they look as clear as possible and perform day in and day out no matter how many times you hit the trails.
UV Inhibitor Materials – Centrex and ASA plastic materials are used for their UV radiation resistance and components are tested in accordance with ASTM D4329 testing and certification procedures.
Thermal Shock Tested – Products are tested for extreme temperature operation as well as severe fluctuations in ambient temperature. Components are taken to both low and high temperature extremes and then tested to ensure operational capabilities.
Water Tested – IPX5 and IPX6 Ratings allow for the components to be directly sprayed with water without water incursion.
Corrosion Protection – Two part epoxy coated PCB boards prevent corrosion of critical components due to exposure in moisture rich environments.
Vibration – Knowing our equipment will not be sitting still, we subject it to full vibration and shock testing to ensure that it will take abuse and keep performing to our stringent standards.
ASTM B117 and D4329 Tested American Society for Testing and Materials (ASTM): B117 Salt Fog Test Standard, D4329 UV Exposure of Plastics Test Standard
IPX6 Water Intrusion Rating Water projected in powerful jets from any direction shall have no harmful effects.
- CREW 570-4* – 2015, 2016, 2017
- CREW 570-6* – 2015, 2016, 2017
- CREW XP 900* – 2015, 2016, 2017
- CREW XP 1000* EPS – 2017, 2018
- CREW DIESEL* – 2015, 2016, 2017
- FULL-SIZE XP 900* – 2015, 2016, 2017
- FULL-SIZE XP 1000* EPS – 2017
- FULL-SIZE DIESEL* – 2015, 2016, 2017
- FULL-SIZE DIESEL HST DELUXE* – 2015, 2016, 2017
- FULL-SIZE RXR* – 2015, 2016, 2017
- FULL-SIZE 570* – 2015, 2016, 2017
* Compatible with Polaris heater and defrost option